Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SIGMA 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS

Just got my hands on the Sigma all-purpose lens 18-200mm after been a while searching for it. This is by far the cheapest all-purpose lens available. I bought it at my local retailer.

The box
The lens mounted on my D3100
Things I like about this lens

  • Cheap
  • Good build quality
  • Got optical stabilisation 
  • Cover from wide all the way to telephoto in one lens
  • Got zoom lock to avoid lens creep
Things I don't like
  • Image a bit dark due to small aperture
  • The zoom ring a bit tight especially at 50-80mm range..maybe just a while coz it's still new
  • The stabilizer need some time to settle down especially at tele range
That's all. Thank you. Want to enjoy new lens..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is much appreciated. Thanks :)