Friday, December 5, 2008

Can't Surf the Internet While Using BitTorrent?

Hrm..Exacly after I installed Windows Vista Premium Edition, I can't surfing the internet while using the BitTorrent..I cant't load any page even my router page..So, what I do is restart my computer and then surf the internet back but this time WITHOUT running the torrent program(currently I'm using uTorrent)..

However, if I start the uTorrent while surfing..then I can't surf the internet again..Sigh..

Eventually..I discovered a way to solve this handy problem(actually)..But, one question first..are you using Nod32 antivirus..If yes, below maybe a steps to resolve this problem.

1)Open Nod32 Antivirus setup

2)Go to Antivirus and antispyware > Web access protection > HTTP > click on Web Browsers

3)In the box, encheck(red x) the uTorrent or any torrent client you currently using.
















Because Nod32 assume the uTorrent as internet browser by dafault..so every incoming and outgoing data is checked thus create a performance or compatibility problem..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is much appreciated. Thanks :)