Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How Do I Do IT: Insert image into compose email in gMail

Recently, when I want to insert an image into my message body, I couldn't find any symbol related to insert image. I was wondering for a while, whyyyyy I can't put image into compose mail??!!..even I already in the standard view (not basic HTML view)..

After some time digging the solution, finally found something. Google actually has Gmail Labs. It's

"a testing ground for experimental features that aren't quite ready for primetime. They may change,break or disappear at any time."

So, how to enable inserting image into message body (useful for insert signature picture)?.
I assume you already logged into gmail. Go to "Settings" (upper right conner near the "Signout").
There will be some tabs called "General", "Accounts and Import", blablabla, find tab named "Labs", then, find a feature called "Inserting images" and enable it. You may need to sign out and sign in again. Whenever you want to add image, just find a symbol like this



Click it and select your desired image in the dialog box. Also, check out the other gMail Labs features..Give it a try.

kthxbai..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is much appreciated. Thanks :)